create your own individual masonry pencil with the › configuration tool
Universal use for all the craft sectors
Painter, mason, stonemason or carpenter – all these craftsmen need more than a simple pencil for writing on different surfaces. For working on hard and porous surfaces such as concrete, stone and plaster, we offer special pencils like the Masonry pencil. The special 6H lead is perfect for craftsmen to get their job done.
Even for handicrafts special pencils are appreciated tools that carry the logo and advertising message from »hand to hand«.
Available pencil shapes are angular-oval and oval. A white lacquered pencil is the standard design, for an individual design you can choose from other lacquer colors or add a lacquered cap and ring – of course with your individual imprint.
with extra hard lead in 6H, especially for hard and porous surfaces
Available with following features:
- lacquered in one of our 9 standard colors or your individual color
- sharpened or unsharpened
- lacquer cap and lacquer ring
- imprinted with your individual advertising message
Any Questions? Please contact us: 09732 91050
Downloads: product information, color overviews & artworks
Further information about our products together with proofs and printing areas for the special pencils can be found in the › download section
Online configuration tool: design special pencils quick and easy
Design your individual promotional pencil with the › pencil configuration tool
1. configurate pencil: almost endless possibilities to choose from! Become a designer and create your individual pencil
2. calculate prices: article and prices are shown in real time so you can keep an eye on your budget
3. upload logo and text: your desired motif and text turn your pencil into an individual promotional messenger!
Overview of our 9 standard colors
Masonry pencils are made out of natural materials.
We solely use wood from renewable stocks – so you will
receive eco-friendly, sustainable and responsible promotional products!
Unlike fountain and ball pens, wooden writing utensils need re-sharpening from time to time.
To make sure that operation is easily done, all our pencils are made out of lime wood. It is
easy to sharpen pencils made of this wood, and furthermore it is a good combination of stability