Endless color variations
We will lacquer your promotional pencils for you in any color you wish. In combination with the lacquered cap or eraser there are almost endless ways to create your pencil. So you can be sure to find the perfect color combination for your target group.
In our gallery you can see various examples of the many possible combinations how to combine color, imprint and additional things such as eraser or lacquered cap.
You can find further examples in our gallery: laquered pencils
Just a few klicks and you create your own individual pencil - perfectly suiting to your corporate design!
- Choose pencil: become a designer yourself and create your own individual pencil
- Show and calculate prices: Prices are shown in real-time, so you can easily keep an eye on your budget!
- Upload Logo and text: Your printing motif changes a regular pencil into an individual promotional messenger!
Product information & printing areas
Further information about our products together with proofs and printing areas for lacquered pencils can be found in the › download-section
Further information about lacquered pencils
Free Graphic Service
You would like to use a pencil with logo as a promotional item, but have no idea how it could look like? We will be happy to make you a suggestion. Simply use our Free Graphic Service:
- Choose a pencil: Choose your individual pencil.
- Send data: Send us your desired motif and text.
- Receive your design for free: Our graphics team will create a free design for you (usually you will receive it the same day).
Good promotional items regrow! With wood as the material for our pencils, we also have one of the most environmentally friendly materials in the world. We only use lime wood from renewable resources – for every cut down tree new ones are planted. Lime wood is also very easy to sharpen and offers an optimal combination of stability and flexibility.
Timber is not only climate-friendly – as it stores carbon in the wood and releases oxygen – but also produces 0% waste. This is because the waste is always used for further processing! With European woods from sustainable forestry, 90% of our products are Made in EU! That means: short transportation distances.
We make a financial climate contribution for all our pencils. By purchasing our pens, you are not only choosing a natural and close-to-nature product, but you can also be sure that the CO2 emissions required for production are compensated by recognised climate protection projects.