We like to share our success with people whoe are not so well off. We therefore regularly support the following charitable organizations:
In almost every country on earth and available for children around the clock. We support UNICEF because only through help change becomes possible for children. https://www.unicef.de/start/
Founded after the 1986 reactor disaster in Chernobyl, they have since been campaigning against nuclear power, for GMO-free food, organic farming and the energy transition.
With scientific studies and analyses, they aim to push political action for 100% renewable energy and climate protection worldwide. In addition, they advise policy makers with their non-partisan network of scientists and parliamentarians. https://www.energywatchgroup.org/
The World Wide Fund For Nature (WWF) has been active in more than 100 countries for more than 50 years and is one of the largest environmental protection organizations worldwide. Around the globe, they carry out projects to guard biodiversity. That's what we want to support.
We support the citizens' movement that fights for progressive politics. With online petitions, they address those responsible in parliaments, governments and corporations.
»Ein Herz für Kinder«
As a supplier of colored pencils and lead pencils, we hopefully have been a pleasure for many children. But we know, of course, how many underprivileged children and children who are in need there are ... so we wanted to get involved especially in this direction and donate to the organization »Ein Herz für Kinder«. »Ein Herz für Kinder« gets involved where children are in need - worldwide. With our donation we want to say: THANK YOU!
Because sustainability and environemental protection are very important to us as well: › http://www.greenpeace.com/
We want to help innocent people who have lost everything due to desasters. Additionally we support »Aktion Deutschland hilft« with their emergency Corona assistance (worldwide).
Medicins sans Frontieres
Standard for us, for many unattainable -
Medical assistance where it is necessary!
We also want to support regional organizations, especially when it comes to children: › http://kinderkiste.hammelburg.de/
Because we care about children all over the world! We want a society that protects children's rights and treats children with dignity and respect:
We would like to help fight cancer in all forms! › https://www.krebshilfe.de/
Of course we do not forget our four-legged friends:
»Stiftung Tierheim Wannigsmühle«
Protection of animals concerns all of us. The animal shelter »Wannigsmühle« is extensively committed to animal welfare in many areas:
Die Wildtierstation Rhön-Saale e.V.
The Wildtierstation Rhön-Saale e.V. takes care of injured, orphaned or wild animals otherwise in need
on a voluntary basis:
We support Münsterschwarzach Abbey in its mission to help disadvantaged people in the best possible way:
Brücke e.V. Schweinfurt
The association "Brücke e.V. helps people in need bureaucratically and at eye level:
Every year many fawns still die during agricultural mowing. The Rehkitzrettung Unterfranken offers farmers and hunting tenants voluntary help. It scans the areas before the mowing using drones or walking off. They then carry the fawns out with disposable gloves, so that the deer goat can lead its fawn off without human smell:
The project: Guarda Florestal (GF) means translated "forest guard".
The preservation of the forest of Amazonia, already reduced by a third of its former size, is not only a question for the indigenous tribes, but is likewise important for the industrial nations:
Donations in kind
By producing millions of pens sometimes surplus productions and defect productions happen. We donate 100% of them to non-profit organizations:
German Children’s Fund
The German Children’s Fund wants children to have a good life! The organization is engaged in overcoming child poverty, for the social participation of children and young people, for sufficient opportunities to play and for fair educational opportunities as well as learning democratic processes. You can find more information here: www.dkhw.de/service/german-childrens-fund-who-we-are/
Geschenk mit Herz
The humedica campaign "Geschenk mit Herz“ supports children in need worldwide. Many children live in poverty, without any perspective or protection. They are rarely allowed to simply be children – the "Geschenk mit Herz" campaign brings Christmas joy to children all over the world and puts a smile on their faces. More about it on www.geschenk-mit-herz.de
Fulda stellt sich quer e.V.
»Fulda stellt sich quer e.V.« is an association that fights agains racism, exclusion, xenophobia and homophobia.
After the offensive war on Ukraine on February 24th 2022, more than 1.000 women and children have already arrived in Fulda. In order to support the local volunteers and social organizations with the offered German lessons, »Fulda stellt sich quer e. V.« has started a project to support the German courses, for which we are happy to donate pencils and colored pencils.
At the intercultural week in Fulda 2017 they represented themselves with information stands and events such as a raffle and auctions. For their raffle we supported »Fulda stellt sich quer« with a pencil and colored pencil donation, to fund their further projects.
Christmas in a Shoebox
»Christmas in a Shoebox« is part of »Operation Christmas Child« – the biggest gift campaign worldwide for children in need. Not all children know happiness or love in the form of care via presents. Most of the affected families cannot afford the money for toys or painting materials. We supported »Christmas in a Shoebox« with a pencil and colored pencil donation – because colored pencils help to design the world in a more colorful way! www.weihnachten-im-schuhkarton.org
Not all people can afford necessary items for their household. The new re-opened »Kleiderstube« of the German Red Cross Schorndorf has set itself the task of supporting needy people with clothes, toys and household items at low prices (in many cases at no cost). For the beginning of the school year 2017 we supported the German Red Cross with a pencil and colored pencil donation. Now socially deprived children can call a pencil case with writing utensils as well as a filled School cone their own!
For Valentines Day we supported a project of the 1-2-3 Kinderfonds foundation with 1.402 colored pencils. They were sent to a school in Ghana near Koforidua.
Only if you have paper and pencils, it is possible for children to enjoy learning! And with colored pencils, they can easily put their thoughts and dreams on paper. With that, pencils from defect productions can make children happy.
PLAN action groups
What to do with cakes and pencils? Right! Collect donations for Plan International Deutschland. The pupils from the class 6b of the Wilhem-Sattler-Realschule in Schweinfurt realized a donation campaign for a water project in Ghana with the help of our material donation. We are proud that our Royal pencils could help and hope that there is an improvement in the water supply in the African country.
We also support local organisations, schools and after-school care centres with donations for tombolas, special campaigns or children's events:
- Donation in kind for Spendenbrücke Ukraine
- Donation in kind for Schule Weil Gemeinschaftsschule
- Raffle for social institutions at the 1. Kirchener Klickerverein
- Christmas raffle at Foodsaver Wickrath
- Donation in kind for the lending station at the Gebrüder-Asam-Mittelschule
- Raffle for the class treasury at the autumn festival of the Angelika-Hartmann-Schule
- Table of gifts for people in need of help of the Frauenunion Anhalt-Bitterfeld
- Donation in kind for Elikia e.V.
- Donation in kind for less privileged pupils of the Georg-Ledebour-Mittelschule Nürnberg
- Raffle for the ev. Kindergarten Oberhörlen
- Summer party of the ev. Kindergarten Zum guten Hirten (Dortmund)
- Summer party of the Freunde und Förderer der Grundschule Hetzwege e.V.
- Summer party with raffle of the Kindertagesstätte St. Georg Diebach
- Summer party of the nursery Mäusenest Oberschleißheim
- Children's party of the children's sports club SG Mauersberg
- Youth tournament with raffle of the TSG Holzhausen-Sylbach
- Event of the Turngemeinde Ückendorf 1882/11 e.V.
- Raffle for the 50th anniversary of the Sportverein SuS Grün-Weiß Barkenberg 72 e.V.
- Open day of the Bundeswehr in Bad Frankenhausen
- Welcome groups for Ukrainian children at the Luitpold-Grundschule Schwabach
- Multis Fratribus
- Raffle for summer party/farewell party of the school beginners in St. Lioba Kindergarten in Hagen
- Raffle for Gauß Grundschule Dransfeld
- BSV Schefflenz
- Brüder Grimm Schule
- Catholic Montessori Children's Day Care Center »Zur Heiligen Familie«
- Pencils donation for Syrian Refugee Children - An initiative of the Zeltschule e.V.
- Waider helfen e.V.
- Material boxes for free creative working by Yvonne Franke Art for trauma pedagogical work of the Stiftung ev. Jugendhilfe Menden
- GODELMANN Weihnachtstrucker Aktion
- Johanniter-Kita Zwergenland Bad Bibra
- Brückenschule Bruchköbel
- Verein Daraja la Mungu (Brücke Gottes) e.V.
- Raffle for the Jugendfeuerwehr Hailfingen
- Verein Steirer mit Herz
- Kita Kreuzsteinkrümel
- Hort-Einrichtung Edderitz
- Primary School Hoberge-Uerentrup
- Anni Humpert (collects and fills school bags for GAiN Germany)
- Elisabethheim Havetoft e.V.
- The Easter Bunny from Westphalia
- After-school care center Gröbzig
- Primary School Edderich
- Kindergarten Untererthal
- SV Neukirchen-Steinburg 1948 e. V.
- German Children's Fund on World Children's Day
- Volunteer Fire Department Messenfeld – Neudorf
- Weihnachten im Schuhkarton
- ICH e.V.
- voluntary Santa Claus Willi Töpfer
- Off-Grid Europe GmbH
- Foodsaver Wickrath
- Fulda stellt sich quer e.V.
- Hedgehog Station Kelbra
- Holte-Grundschule (elementary school)
- Christmas Gifts Campaign Mittelangeln
- AWO Interdisziplinäre Frühförderstelle
- Voluntary fire department Sage
- Youth center Gröbzig
- Lions Club Traun
- Catholic public library Stetten, Project »Leseförderung«
- katholische Grundschule KGS Atsch
- Nachbarschaftshilfe Landshut
- Carnival Club Birke e. V.
- »Ostern im Schuhkarton« for homeless people in Germany
- Sekundarschule Thomas Müntzer
- Waidler-helfen e. V.
- Helferfreunde Frankfurt
- Kita Pumuckl Gröbzig
- Gemeinschaftsschule Gröbzig
- Foodsaver Wickrath
- Tischtennisclub TTC-Westheim
- Volunteer Fire Department Children/Youth Oberröblingen
- Mountain Rescue Youth Hessen
- Kath. Kindertagesstätte St. Georg, Diebach
- Freie evangelische Schule Lörrach
- Family Rost and Ronald McDonalds Haus Essen
- Nanny Rausch
- Förderverein der Sophie-Scholl-Grundschule Hailfingen, Rottenburg
- LVR-Gerd-Jansen-Schule (Special school for physical and manual development)
- Dog training school Komm
- Kreisverwaltung Mayen-Koblenz
- Schützengilde Döllingen 1876 e.V.
- Heimatverein Hörste e. V.
- Platanen-Grundschule Blankenfelde, Berlin
- Frobenius-Gymnasium Hammelburg
- Kita Kinderwelt, Sangershausen
- Förderverein Carl Friedrich Gauss-Grundschule, Dransfeld
- Raymond Schulz Sanitätsschule, Köthen